Comment PolicyBy Ted Weiland
It is our intention to glorify Yahweh as God, King, Judge and Lawgiver and Christ as Lord and Savior. We purpose to advance His kingdom by means of the gospel and His perfect law (Psalm 19:7-9). We hope you will join us and be blessed by participating in this blog.
When submitting a comment, keep in mind we have a zero-tolerance policy for the following:
- Violence (threats, suggestions, or direct statements promoting violent or threatening acts or sentiments).
- Racism (suggestions that one ethnicity, people, or nation is racially superior to another).
- Crassness or profanity (any word or phrase considered by courteous society to be profane, including words intentionally misspelled to avoid censure).
- Discourteous behavior (name calling or rude or insulting remarks directed at another user).
- Entire comments all in caps (a violation of Internet etiquette).
- Violations similar in nature to any of these offenses.
Posts violating our policies are subject to censure, and the user may be banned from future participation.
Anyone is welcome to post here, regardless of race, religion, or lifestyle. However, in keeping with the First Commandment (“Thou shalt have no other god besides me”), any promotion or justification for any non-Christian religion, including atheism and cults (such as Catholicism, Mormonism, Jehovah Witness, etc.) and lifestyles condemned by Yahweh’s law (such as homosexuality, women’s liberation, pro-choice, etc.) will be banned from this site.
In keeping with 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 and 1 Timothy 4:11-12, I ask ladies participating on this blog to first procure permission from their head (father, husband, etc.). It is not our intent to usurp their authority. You should go to them first for answers to your scriptural and spiritual questions. Please make your gender known from the onset. This is as much to protect you as to ensure adherence to these passages.
Thank you for helping us maintain a courteous and functional public environment where we can engage in righteous discourse.